Get an additional 15% Off discount and pay over 6 months installments with 0% interest for CIB Credit Cards at Souq.com
Similar offers for Bank Discounts available for Souq.com
UAE Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank or Payfort
CIB and Souq.com Offer Terms and Conditions
- 15% discount capped at EGP 200 with no minimum required purchase value
- The offer is valid for up to 3 transactions on a CIB card per Souq.com customer (excluding Corporate and Visa Business Platinum Cards)
- The offer applies to all items purchased using the Souq.com app or website
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or voucher codes
Credit Cards Installment Payment Plan Terms & Conditions:
Installment Payment Plan is a service which allows our customers to convert credit card purchases using CIB Credit Cards into installments with zero interest based on the tenor agreed upon with the merchants
- CIB credit cardholders enjoys the option to pay in interest-free instalments over 12 months.
- The service is provided through Souq.com website and application.
- The credit cardholder has to click the zero interest installments box on the merchant website before processing the transaction.
- The minimum transaction amount is 500 EGP.
- The installment tenor is up to 12 months.
- There are no maximum number of enrollments in Installment Payment Plan service as long as they are within the card’s credit limit.
- The first installment is due on the next month of enrollment. Example: if the customer applied for Installment Payment Plan in March the first installment will be due in April.
- The installment is posted as part of the amount due, which is the installment/s plus the minimum amount due out of total non-enrolled balance in Installment Payment Plan-if any.
- The cardholder should abide with the monthly installments as if the principal amount of the Installment Plan is settled before maturity date, the service will be automatically cancelled.
- This service will not be available if the card is over limit and/or delinquent and/or suspended cards, while active services might be automatically cancelled for the same reasons.