Amazon Music Unlimited has a special offer: 3 months Amazon Music Unlimited for free.
This promotional offer is valid for new subscribers
What is Amazon Music Unlimited?
Amazon Music Unlimited is a premium music subscription service featuring tens of millions of songs and thousands of expert-programmed playlists and stations. With Amazon Music Unlimited, you can listen to any song, anytime, anywhere, on all your devices – smartphone, tablet, PC/Mac, Fire TV, and Alexa-enabled devices like Amazon Echo. You’ll never hear or see an ad, and of course you can download songs or playlists for offline listening. Amazon Music Unlimited gets to know you, personalizing your recommendations based, on your listening habits, from a catalog of tens of millions of songs. Whether you’re after the perfect dinner-party playlist, an all-weekend listening session with the entire Beatles catalog, the latest hits from Bruno Mars, or recommendations for new indie music to discover, Amazon Music Unlimited has it all. As a Prime member, you can join Amazon Music Unlimited for $7.99/month for a monthly subscription or $79/year for an annual subscription. Non-Prime customers pay $9.99/month.
What is the difference between Prime Music and Amazon Music Unlimited?
Prime Music is included with your Prime membership at no additional cost. It features over 2 million songs and more than a thousand playlists and stations programmed by Amazon’s music experts. On Prime Music, you’ll find the perfect soundtrack for your backyard BBQ, your morning run, or your evening study session. Play music on all your favorite devices and download to play offline.
With Amazon Music Unlimited, you get all of the great features and functionality of Prime Music…and a lot more. Amazon Music Unlimited offers tens of millions of songs and thousands of expert-programmed playlists and stations, including the hottest new releases from today’s most popular artists. Amazon Music Unlimited’s vast catalog allows you to dig deep into the vaults of your favorite artists, enjoy the latest and greatest hits, and explore new genres and styles. Prime members can join Amazon Music Unlimited for only $7.99/month for a monthly subscription or $79/year for an annual subscription. Non-Prime customers pay $9.99/month.
- Offer valid for customers who are new to Amazon Music Unlimited only.
- The offer gives you a discount of £19.98 towards an Amazon Music Unlimited Individual Monthly subscription for Prime Members. The offer is not valid for Amazon Music Unlimited Family, Student, Single Device, Annual plan or signups via iTunes.
- After your 30-day free trial, it will apply towards your subscription, discounting £7.99 (for Prime-members) or £9.99 (for non-Prime-members) in months 2 and 3 respectively, after the first month of free trial. When the discount has been fully used up, your subscription will auto-renew and you will pay the full monthly price of £7.99 for Prime members (remaining discount will be used in month 4) or £9.99 for non-Prime members, with the option to cancel anytime.
- Any portion of the promotion code that is unused upon termination of membership will be lost.
- Excluded from the offer are customers who are currently in a free trial of Amazon Music Unlimited, are a current paying customer of Amazon Music Unlimited, or were previously a free trial or paying customer of Amazon Music Unlimited.
- Each customer can only participate one time in the promotion.
- This offer can not be combined with any other offer.
- Only customers over 18 years can participate.
- The offer is not transferable and may not be resold. A cash payment is not possible.
- The offer is only valid for digital content and services offered by Amazon Media EU S.à r.l. Digital content and services may be local and restricted to customers in the United Kingdom.
- Amazon reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time.