You can now earn both Skywards Miles and Tier Miles on flights that are booked with an Emirates (EK) flight number and are operated by flydubai
This means that there are now more destinations* across Africa, Europe, Asia and the Middle East for you to explore.
This new way to earn Miles will help you move to the next tier more quickly and make your journeys to new destinations even more rewarding.
In addition, Silver, Gold and Platinum members will enjoy their extra checked baggage allowance, as well as priority check-in at flydubai Business Class check-in counters when travelling on Emirates codeshare flights operated by flydubai.**
Emirates Airlines recently updated the Wi-Fi access availability so that our Emirates Skywards members can enjoy an even better level of flexibility.
When you fly in Economy Class, you can enjoy up to 20MB free internet access to use within 2 hours of logging-in – double the previous amount,* and when you fly in First Class or Business Class, you will enjoy unlimited free Wi-Fi.
If you want to extend your Wi-Fi use throughout the flight, you can enjoy a discount of 30% on the rate that non-members will pay, for up to 500MB of data.**
In order to access the free or discounted Wi-Fi, you must add your Emirates Skywards membership number to your booking before you depart, whether via emirates.com while you book your ticket; or via the Manage a Booking section.***
Then when on board you can access the Wi-Fi from your personal device^ by simply logging in using your Emirates Skywards number and password.
- Emirates Skywards Members earn Skywards Miles and Skywards Tier Miles on Emirates codeshare flights (Emirates-marketed, flydubai-operated with Emirates flight number) only on itineraries connecting through Dubai and on itineraries to/from Prague, Muscat and Kuwait.
- The number of Miles earned will depend on the distance flown, the type of ticket purchased, and Emirates Skywards tier. These will be displayed when the booking is being made via emirates.com.
- Please quote your Emirates Skywards membership number while making your reservation.
- If you have not mentioned your membership number before your flight, you may request post-flight credit within six months of the qualifying flight flown by sending your flight details to Emirates Skywards using the Claim Miles form.
- Emirates Skywards members must present a valid digital or physical membership card when checking in at a flydubai counter, in order to take advantage of the above benefits.
- Emirates Skywards Programme Rules apply.
Our members can now earn both Skywards Miles and Tier Miles on flights that are booked with an Emirates (EK) flight number and are:
- operated by flydubai, on itineraries that connect through Dubai to or from the destinations listed in the table below, where one of the other flights is operated by Emirates
- and also on return flights operated by flydubai between Dubai and Prague, Muscat and Kuwait
In addition, Emirates Skywards Silver, Gold and Platinum members will enjoy their extra checked baggage allowance*, as well as access to the Business Class check-in counters and priority baggage tagging.
Please note that in order to enjoy this benefit, members must show a digital or physical version of their Emirates Skywards membership card when checking in.
*The extra baggage allowance, based on tier status, is 12kg for Silver members, 16kg for Gold members and 20kg for Platinum members. Anything in excess of the total allowance for free checked baggage plus the extra allowance per tier, will be charged. You can learn more about purchasing additional allowance either online before you fly, or at the airport.