Dublin is teeming with culture, charm and architecture. Home to poets, artists and novelists, including Oscar Wilde, the city is among the most welcoming in Europe, and offers exquisite cuisine and superb shopping.
Beyond the effortless style of its monuments and buildings, Dublin offers breathtaking natural beauty in its coastline, countryside and mountains. If the weather is in your favour, you are around an hour’s drive from County Wicklow’s spectacular beaches of Brittas Bay and Silver Strand. The stunning Wicklow Mountains are also must.
Sports enthusiasts should take the chance to visit Croke Park and perhaps catch a game of Gaelic football, although you may need an obliging local to explain the rules.
Terms and conditions
- Sales period: 23 May 2017 to 27 May 2017.
- Travel validity: 23 May 2017 to 30 November 2017.
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights.
- Promotion applies to Economy, Business and First class return tickets only. First class applicable when no business class operations.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking classes.
- Fares mentioned include all applicable discounts, taxes, other surcharges and may vary depending on the availability.
- No show as per standard fare rules.
- Child/Infant discount as per the fare rules.
- Refund / Reissue Charges apply as per the fare rules.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- Other terms & conditions apply, please review at the time of booking.