Reach your next Tier status faster with our exclusive offer.
Great weather and our amazing offer, there has never been a better time to travel to Dubai. Enjoy special fares, double Skywards Miles, a convenient 30-day visa, a generous 3-piece baggage allowance and discounts across the city with My Emirates Pass.
Earn double Tier Miles when you fly in any class to any destination across the Emirates and flydubai network.
See all the benefits you can enjoy once you’ve reached a higher tier.
If you’re not already a member, join Emirates Skywards today to take advantage of this special offer and more privileges with our global airline, hotel, car rental, and lifestyle partners.
Terms and Conditions (Skywards)General:
– To avail of the offer, participants must, during the offer period, book and pay in full for an Emirates return ticket via the Emirates website, Emirates town office, or travel agents.
– Skywards redemptions tickets are excluded.
– The offer is based on availability.
– Emirates flight tickets are at all times subject to availability and Emirates Conditions of Carriage and applicable ticket conditions as set out on the Emirates website.
– The value of the flight tickets shall be based on applicable market fares at the point of origin on the date of issue of the tickets.
– Bookings for this special offer must be made during the above sales dates and should be requested at least 5 working days prior to arrival.
– If you have any questions regarding this offer please contact your local Emirates office.
– Normal air ticket refund rules apply.
– Visa cost not part of the air fare. Visa component is for illustration purpose as part of the total package when visa is issued.
– Each passenger must apply and pay for their own visa.
– To avail of the visa offer, passengers, after booking their return ticket, must visit the Emirates Town office to pay for the respective fee and receive the EMD receipt for the visa. Respective fee at the time of publishing is EGP 1610 for Egyptian nationals.
• NOTE: The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Dubai / DNRD. Dubai visa processing centre does not in any way influence the same.
• Emirates does not guarantee that the applicant will be granted a Visa.
3rd Piece Baggage:
– 3rd piece is offered for free when buying a ticket designated for this offer.
– Economy Class customers are allowed to carry a 3rd piece up to 23kg, and Business Class customer up to 32kg.
– Total dimensions (length + width + height) of each piece must not exceed 150cm (59 inches).
– If your bag exceeds this size and is up to 300cm (118 inches), you will be charged an additional fee.
Skywards double Miles:
1. The Emirates Skywards ‘[Africa DXB Push Double Miles]’ promotion is open to all Skywards members who:
– Are resident in Egypt.
– Are Emirates Skywards members, or who become a member.
– Enter valid promotional code at the time of booking.
– Purchase and complete issuance of a return ticket on eligible flights in [Economy and Business Class], marketed and operated by Emirates as per the ‘Date of Issue’ on the e-ticket receipt.
– Purchase and issue and pay for the ticket through all sales channels.
– Log-into their Skywards account or enter their frequent flyer number at the time of booking.
2a. Eligible origins are [CAI].
2b. Eligible destinations are [DXB].
3. An Emirates Skywards member who, at the discretion of Emirates Skywards, satisfies the conditions set out in clause one, will be awarded bonus Skywards Miles in addition to Skywards Miles normally earned in respect of the flight.
4a. The bonus multiple is calculated on the base Miles earned. The bonus applicable for this promotion is [100% FOR DOUBLE MILES] additional base Skywards Miles in the eligible cabin class on eligible flights only.
4b. One way journeys will earn half the amount of bonus Skywards Miles.
5. Eligible flights are those with an EK flight number either (a) marketed by Emirates & operated by Emirates. All other codeshare flights are excluded from the offer.
6. Tickets purchased under Cash plus Miles are not eligible for the bonus.
7. If a member has registered for two or more Skywards promotions and has flown on a flight that qualifies for bonus Miles under each promotion, only the higher of the two eligible bonuses will be earned.
8. Bonuses apply as per the original ticketed class, excluding any subsequent reward or complimentary upgrades, or other changes.
9. The Skywards member will be notified of the mileage credit in their membership statements or they can view their mileage online at emirates.com.
10. Any tickets ineligible for normal Skywards Miles accrual are also excluded from earning bonus Miles. These are detailed in Skywards’ terms and conditions.
11. Skywards members must adhere to the Skywards Programme Rules in order to remain eligible for the mileage credit.