Complimentary Rebooking SALE on Singapore Airlines Flights
All fares include complimentary rebooking, which gives you the flexibility to make unlimited changes to your travel plans.
With complimentary rebooking, you can:
• make unlimited changes to your booking
• make one additional change
All booking change fees will be waived if your ticket is eligible for complimentary rebooking. All you have to do is pay the fare difference, if any.
Any booking change you make must be before your original travel date or within a year of your ticket’s date of issue, whichever is earlier. For example, if your ticket was issued on 15 June 2021, you must make your changes before 15 June 2022. You can find your ticket’s date of issue in the e-ticket pdf attached to your booking confirmation email.
Terms and conditions
• Applicable to all Singapore Airlines tickets issued
• Offer applies to rebooking and re-routing changes made at least 2 hours before flight departure
• Fare differences may apply, subject to the fare conditions of your ticket
• Travel must be completed within the ticket validity period
• Should your original ticket be reissued, a new validity period will apply from the reissuance date, subject to conditions of the new fare
• Cancellations will be subject to the fare conditions of the ticket. Cancellation fees will be waived due to:
– Flight cancellation
– Disrupted travel plans arising from Covid-19-related international border closures
– Inability to travel on booked flight as a result of positive Covid-19 test
• For purchased add-ons such as additional baggage or seats, your options will vary depending on:
– Change of travel dates only: Purchased additional baggage will be transferred to the new flight. Purchased seats will be transferred to the new flight, if available. If not, your purchased seats may be refunded. Purchased add-on deals i.e., seats with additional baggage bought as a bundle deal, will be refunded in full.
– Change of destination: Purchased add-ons will be refunded. New add-ons for your rebooked flights may be purchased, subject to availability and prevailing prices.