Fly direct to Hong Kong from the UK with Autumn Discount SALE on Cathay Pacific
Intense, sophisticated, compact, diverse, energetic. Beyond Hong Kong’s spectacular skyline are a host of exotic temples, ancient traditions and colourful festivals, combining 150 years of colonial influence with 5,000 years of Chinese culture.
Cathay Pacific fly non-stop to Hong Kong five times daily from London Heathrow, and once daily from both London Gatwick and Manchester.
01 Nov 2019 to 09 Dec 2019
24 Dec 2019 to 31 Mar 2020
13 Apr 2020 to 19 Jun 2020
Minimum 7 days stay / 3 Months
15 Dec 2019
Five daily direct flights from London Heathrow.
Daily direct flights from London Gatwick and Manchester.
30kg baggage allowance.
Inflight wifi on all Cathay Pacific flights.
Plugs & USB charging ports in every seat.
Ergonomically designed seats with 32″ of legroom.
Terms and conditions
1. Sale period until 15 December 2019.
2. Fares are for return travel from London Heathrow/Gatwick and Manchester.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Dates changes: Permitted at GBP150.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/Refunds at GBP300.
8. No-show at GBP300.
9. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
10. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.