Lufthansa is celebrating The holy month upon us and would like to wish you and your loved ones a happy and peaceful Ramadan with blessed celebrations.
A special gift is waiting for you in Egypt and is offering you a promo code, worth the value of EGP 780
BOOK NOW & Travel Later!
Extract of the terms & conditions:
- The voucher is not applicable with the “book online pay offline” payment method.
- The voucher can be redeemed on the payment screen – after the selection of the entire journey.
- Vouchers are only valid for itineraries where all flights are operated by Lufthansa and Lufthansa City Line.
- The voucher displayed can be redeemed on the same day, between 00:00 hours of a calendar day and 23:59 hours of the same calendar day (CET – Central European Time).
- The voucher is not valid in conjunction with any “Access Code” used to purchase already discounted fares.
- Only one voucher can be used for each booking process.
- The voucher reduces only the tariff value of the ticket and cannot be used for fees, taxes, charges or other supplements.
- If the tariff value of the ticket is less than the value of the voucher, the residual amount can be deducted from the tariff value of other tickets bought in the same booking process.
- If the value of the voucher exceeds the total tariff value of all the tickets in a booking process, the residual amount cannot be redeemed in a further booking process.
- Certain tariffs may be excluded from the use of vouchers.
- Vouchers may only be used for flight tickets, not for rebooking charges (MCOs), excess baggage tickets, seat reservations or other flight related / ancillary products.
- Vouchers cannot be used for flight reservations with price guarantee (Secure your fare) or flight bookings resulting from a reservation.
- Vouchers cannot be used for flight bookings with infants (up to 2 years).
- If a ticket for which a voucher was redeemed is reimbursed, only the reduced tariff value of the ticket – depending on the tariff terms and conditions attached to the ticket – is reimbursed.
- Vouchers and any residual values resulting from their use cannot be paid in cash.
- If the value of a ticket bought with a voucher is used as a down payment for a higher-priced ticket (e.g. towards a higher tariff, flight rebooking), only the reduced value of the ticket is put towards the value of the new ticket.
- The passenger receipt, which serves as an invoice for flight tickets, only shows the reduced ticket price.
- The voucher is intended for personal use only. Its resale or any other transfer to a third party is prohibited. In the event of a contravention, Lufthansa, or a third party authorized by Lufthansa, reserves the right to refuse to redeem the voucher.
- Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel a voucher at any time. Limit per promotion is one voucher per person. Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel the booking when the same passenger uses several vouchers.