Creating HTTP Live Streaming video is just a click away!
Stream your video from an ordinary HTTP server to a mobile device.
Watch how to use video here : bit.ly/1s7MMyA (or click One Click M3U8 Support)
● Automatically detects the Apple recommended encoding specifications for adaptive bit-rate HTTP Live Streaming from the source video.
● Encoding, Segmenting & Indexing all in one tool.
● Availability of conversion queue for batch processing.
● Ability to create only desired streams for a variant playlist.
● Ability to change bit-rate, dimension and video profile of any Stream.
● Ability to specify the duration of segments as well as the HLS Version.
● Availability of Audio only Stream for low bandwidth connections.
● Availability of Encryption Option.
● No need of mediafilesegmenter or variantplaylistcreator.
● Supports most widely used video containers such as .mp4, .m4v, .mkv, .avi, etc.
1. Open the video file by clicking ‘Open Video’.
2. Specify the desired gears, bit-rate and other options.
3. Click ‘Create HLS’ and choose a folder to keep the files.
The task will be added to the conversion queue and HTTP Live Streaming files will be ready in minutes!
One Click M3U8 automatically detects Apple Recommended Encoding Settings for HTTP Streaming from the input video. The user has total control over in specifying desired gears, duration of the segments, HLS Version, bit-rate, dimension, encryption and video profile.
The created video content can now be protected by industry standard AES-128 Encryption just by selecting the option. The URL prefix option comes in handy if the user decides to move the keys to a HTTPS Server.
One Stop Solution:
No other Tools needed.
The application encodes, creates all the segments, index files and the data for index files.
Encoding, Segmenting & Indexing all in one tool. And it’s blazing fast!