Now through June 28th Norton by Symantec is offering over 55% off their line of Security products.
Norton Security keeps your devices safe, and delivers comprehensive protection you can’t get from free antivirus software or your computer’s operating system.
• $30 off Norton Security Standard 1 Year. MSRP $69.99.
• $40 off Norton Security Deluxe 1 Year. MSRP $89.99.
• $50 off Norton Security Premium 1 Year. MSRP $109.99.
• $60 off Norton Security Standard 2 year Subscription. MSRP $139.99.
• $80 off Norton Security Deluxe 2 year Subscription. MSRP $179.99.
• $100 off Norton Security Premium 2 year Subscription. MSRP $219.99.
Details about your Norton Subscription:
- Your subscription begins when your purchase is completed for online payments, (or otherwise, when your payment is received). You must download and install on each device to be protected by Norton.
- By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring subscription that will automatically renew annually after the first term.
- The price quoted today is valid for the first term of your subscription (i.e. 1 year or 2 years, depending on your selection). After that, your subscription renews each year at the then-current subscription renewal price. The price is subject to change, but we will always notify you in advance.
- You can unsubscribe any time at manage.norton.com or by contacting Norton Support. For more details, please visit the Norton Return Policy.
- Your subscription includes coverage on the specified number of devices, protection updates and features that may be added, modified or removed, subject to the acceptance of the Norton License Agreement.
- Symantec respects your privacy and is dedicated to safeguarding your personal data. See http://www.symantec.com/privacy for more information. ©2016 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved. Symantec, the Symantec Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, and Norton by Symantec are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Mac, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. Microsoft and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.