Get a 20% O’Reilly Promo Code for O’Reilly Software Architecture Conference in New York
New York Registration is now open for the O’Reilly Software Architecture Conference in New York. This is the only conference that combines technical depth and breadth with unparalleled networking opportunities. Industry leaders like Matt Stine (Pivotal), Aikaterini Iliakopoulou (The New York Times), Maria Gomez (ThoughtWorks), and Tyler Lund (Audible.com) will dive deep into complex topics across all areas of software architecture.
Software architecture spans many roles and responsibilities, and plays a key role in a company’s success. The O’Reilly Software Architecture Conference provides the multidisciplinary training that engineers, developers, tech leads, and managers need to succeed. From enterprise architecture and distributed systems to microservices and leadership skills, you’ll stay ahead of the curve in the evolving world of software architecture.
The O’Reilly Software Architecture Conference offers cutting-edge sessions and training by leading practitioners who are transforming the software architecture space, helping you build the skills you need to advance your career and stay ahead of the latest trends and techniques.
Join hundreds of software architects, engineers, software developers, and tech leads for unparalleled networking opportunities and to gain the latest application and system design skills.
Build a solid foundation in the evolving discipline of software architecture:
- Discover the latest approaches and proven best practices in trending technologies such as chaos engineering, serverless, and cloud
- Learn exceptional technical skills from some of the brightest minds in software architecture—and hear about the tools they use and why
- Meet peers across a wide range of industries to see how others are dealing with similar problems you face
- Learn how to successfully build evolutionary architectures
- Dive deep into critical topics with hands-on, small-group 2-day training courses
- Discover solid strategies to meet business goals and sharpen your leadership abilities
Whether you are optimizing legacy systems or migrating to cloud native architecture, the Software Architecture Conference provides the technical depth and breadth you need to get to the next level.